Parent Intent to Return Survey
Our school uses the Parent Intent to Return form completion data to gather information about families wishing to return in a hybrid model or remain in a distance/remote setting.
Hybrid Learning (Combination of Face-to-Face and Distance/Remote Learning): The hybrid learning model is designed for families who feel comfortable with returning their children to a face-to-face, in-school environment blended with distance/remote learning.
Distance/Remote Learning Model: The distance/remote learning model is designed for families who do not feel comfortable with their children returning to school in a face-to-face format at this time. The students will continue learning from home in a virtual format provided by the school.
We need all parents to submit the survey form for every child attending our school, so we can prepare for all learners. If we do not receive a survey response for your child, we will assume that your child is returning to learn in a hybrid setting whenever the District transitions to the next phase.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions on the Parent Intent to Return survey (linked below):
- Student name - enter the student's first name and last name
- Student ID number - enter the student's 7 digit ID number
- Which grade is your student in? - select the grade-level for the student
- My child will return to school in a hybrid learning model
- select YES if you want your student to attend school face-to-face and virtually
- select NO if you want your student to continue with the distance/remote learning model
*If you selected NO to question #4, you will see question #5:
5. My child will continue with the distance/remote learning model
- select YES if you want your student to continue with the distance/remote learning model
- select NO if you want your student to attend school face-to-face and virtually
Click below to fill out the survey: